$0.10 - $34.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
$0.50 - $59.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
$0.60 - $49.99
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
$0.75 - $44.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
$2.00 - $139.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
$2.99 - $11.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
$3.49 - $34.99
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
$4.00 - $149.99
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double Ended: No - Length: 1700mm - Quantity Included: 100 - Width: 1.5mm
$4.39 - $6.99
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$6.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Stem cap with integrated QuickClick mount for fast, easy attachment and removal of Topeak Ratchet Rocket tool case and SmartPhone DryBag.
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$7.19 - $32.99
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
Page 1 of 71 Next page