$0.10 - $34.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
$0.50 - $59.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
$0.60 - $49.99
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
$0.75 - $44.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
$2.00 - $139.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$3.99 - $19.79
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
$4.00 - $149.99
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double Ended: No - Length: 1700mm - Quantity Included: 100 - Width: 1.5mm
$4.39 - $6.99
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly - Fits SLX M7000-10
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$6.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
- Replacement barrel adjuster for 105 5800 brakes
Page 1 of 84 Next page